Konjac facial sponges are the most gentle exfoliatingtools available.This simple skin care essential is made from konjac, which is an all natural porous root vegetable native to Asia.
WHAT’S IT USED FOR?
The Konjac Gentle Exfoliating Sponge will physically exfoliate the skin to remove dead skin cells for glowing, more radiant skin. Because the konjac plant is extremely gentle, using a sponge made from the tender plant is often recommended for unclogging pores, especially with oily and acne-prone skin. In addition to cleansing and exfoliating, a konjac facial sponge is also great for removing makeup. Since konjac facial sponges allow you to gently exfoliate your skin without excess irritation, they’re generally considered safe for most skin types.
- When you first use the konjak sponge, soak it in warm water for 10 to 15 minutes. This is help expand it to full size.
- Once it is full size, add a dollop of Phixer or Harmony Cleanser to the sponge.
- Begin cleaning your face by moving the sponge in a circular motion, gently massaging your face and work your way out and up, avoiding the eye area.
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water.
- You can use a konjac facial sponge daily.
- Replace your konjac sponge every 4 weeks or so.
- To keep clean, squeeze all the excess water out of your konjac sponge after every use so it does not harbor any bacteria. After the excess water is out, hang it up to dry in a well-ventilated area.
- Once a week, drop the sponge in bowl of boiling water for a couple of minutes to sanitize.
- Because konjac sponges are 100 percent biodegradable, they can be composted along with your veggie, fruit, and plant remains.